Friday, December 31, 2010

Update 12/31/10

Here we are on the eve of 2011...while I appreciate 2010 bringing me a healthy baby & great friends, I'm not too sad to see it go.

Of course, I'm also excited that in a few hours I'll be posting our first day of Joel.

I really appreciate all the submissions. As of now, we've got enough to take us through January. I will be posting them in no particular order, though I will try to keep any holiday related ones around those holidays, so our first few days will be Christmas-ish themed pictures.

I'm sorry if I'm unable to reply to emails, it's been crazy & I do alot using my phone, which makes typing a pain, especially if I'm sending several emails. But, like I said, please know I appreciate all of them. I sat here smiling more & more as I went through uploading submissions this evening. I'm really looking forward to sharing them all with you.

People have asked if I would mind if they shared this project/link with their readers, friends, etc., & the answer to that is a big yes! And again, if you'd like to share any info about yourself, blog, link, etc., please include them with your submission so I can share it with the picture when it's posted. I'm a nerd, I like back story. Also, if you'd like to share any pictures of the work in progress, please do! I got some great pictures from one kind person whose little boy created the artwork with Joel's name & I'll share any of those pictures as well.

In short, you people rock my socks. If I, you know, wore socks.

See you officially in a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment